What is Psychological Abuse?
“Psychological abuse or maltreatment towards a child is the failure of the parent or care taker to provide a healthy,safe, and encouraging environment for the child which allows to develop his/her social and emotional capabilities which goes with his/her personal environmental capabilities. “
HOW can the parent or care giver enforce psychological abuse to the child?
- Continuous rejection, criticism, insult, contempt, intimidation, and education of delinquency and crime.
- Enforcing the child to witness physical abuse on people around him/her.
- Punishing the child for his willingness learn about his/her surrounding.
- Not responding to emotional needs of the child.
WHAT are the signs to discover existence of psychological abuse?
Several Physical Signs and indicators such as:
- Eating disturbances like:
- Language disturbances like:
Stuttering and non-developed language.
- Stomach Pains
- Facial muscle spams
- Pain complains
Several Behavioral Signs and indicators such as:
- Pattern behavior like:…
View original post 157 more words