Note: all information and photos are confirmed by Hebron tweeps reporting on ground for the past 6 days. They personally confirmed all news on raids, break-ins, and questioning of people. Thanks to (Naser, Ahmed, Motaz, Bisan, Bara’a, Majd, Alaa, Hazem, Maath, Farah, Safwat).
- For the 6th consecutive day, thousands of Israeli soldiers continue to raid homes: searching them, wrecking the furniture, and turning them into military bases military barracks. Citizens are locked at home for hours in one room. Women and children are being questioned. For example, soldiers occupied a Qawasmi five floors building. They prevented the residents from using 3 out of the 5 floors.
- Yatta town (south of Hebron) and all its entrances were closed down completely. Parts of road 60 (and streets leading to it) were closed with sand berms.
- Houses that were turned today into military barracks are houses of: Shafiq alHammouri, Khalil alNatsheh, Iyad Jweihan, Assad Ideis.
- Seven houses were demolished south of #Herbon since yesterday, besides some structures in Khirbat AlForn and Zeif. Three of the houses are owned by the brothers Saeed and Eid alJanjouri.
- Despite Israeli Occupation Forces (IOF) presence in the streets of the city of Hebron and the closure of some neighborhoods, citizens managed to reach Ibn Rushd roundabout to protest in support of the prisoners. More than 300 Palestinians were kidnapped by the IOF in the past 6 days.
- Occupation’s authorities continue to ban citizens of Hebron from travelling through Allenby Bridge. The Container checkpoint (east of Jerusalem) remains closed for the citizens of Hebron.
- The area that witnessed an IOF presence today and lead to clashes are: alHawuz alAwwal, Tafouh, Aqbit Tafouh, Khalit alMagharbeh, Abu Kteleh, AlJildeh, Farsh alHawa. Several computer devices were stolen during the break-ins and searches. IOF broke into more than 1500 houses.
- Settlers distributed pamphlets calling for marches tomorrow towards Bab alZawiyeh in down town Hebron at 6 p.m. Settlers do not usually call for such marches. This could lead to a series of assaults on the residents of Bab alZawiyeh areas, the Old City, Southern area, Ibrahimi School, Mt. Jawhar, alSheikh Mosque area, Ali Albaka, Tel Rumeida. Worth noting, settlers always move under heavy military escort.